Some pictures surfaced on the internet of Bieber last year on Thanksgiving morning at his granny's house. He decided to play a prank on everyone in the house by getting completely naked and using a guitar to cover his junk and then singing to his grandma!!! Click HERE to see the pics!
Photo courtesy of Getty Images
Pregant Fergie's Mini-dress
Okay, I am all for pregnant ladies feeling confident and sexy! But Fergie wore this to her baby shower over the weekend. Should a pregnant woman be wearing such a short dress?!
Things To Know Before Meeting His Parents
1. Their political affiliation- Regardless, you should probably avoid the topic, but it’s good to know whether you’re in the same basic camp or not.
2. Any taboo topics- A.k.a. don’t mention an ex-husband/alcoholism/’Nam.
3. Their relationship with your significant other’s ex- Did they hate them? Were they neutral? Or will they spend the entirety of your relationship missing the last significant other, and “accidentally” calling you by their name?
4. What they do/don’t know about your relationship- “Ever since we moved in together...” “You…WHAT?”
5. How you should address them- Mr. Smith? Dr. Smith? Gary?
6. Their occupations- Easy conversation fodder, so you can ask them about work. Or not ask them about work, if, they don’t.
7. Are they a sports family?- A music family? A travel family? What’s the common ground going to be here?
8. Are they “cool” parents?- In other words…how down are they to party. (Disproving of you drinking? Or disproving of you not partaking and, ahem, acting “stuck-up.”)
9. How do they feel about PDA?- Uncomfortable? Or worried if they don’t notice enough of it?
10. Are they religious?- Will they say grace before dinner? Do they keep kosher? Do they avoid alcohol? Make sure to get a heads-up!